A320 FO TYPE & LINE TRAINING, DIRECT EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT
Benefits:-A320 Type Rating
300 Hours of First Officer Line Training
Opportunity for Direct Placement for qualified candidates
Accommodation during Type Rating
Only EASA/JAA License, Frozen ATPL/CPL holders, I.R., ME and Valid Class - 1 Medical
- Filled “ Application for Validation of Foreign Flight Crew License/MSD Application Form”
- Verification letter from the License Issuing Authority
- Pilot License
- Copy of Passport
- Class-1 Medical
- Certified copy of flying experience
- Last PPC check
- No history of accidents/incidents report
- ICAO English level
- Base location will be South Asia.
- 2 months of Type Rating and 6 months of Line Training (The duration is subject to changes from time to time depending upon Airline Operations.)
- Candidate must hold valid ICAO State ATPL / CPL.
- Candidate must hold 1st class medical certificate.
- Candidate must hold current type rating of (B737) & must meet the recent requirement of the minimum 3 take-offs & landings within 90 days.
- Candidate must hold current ICAO English Proficiency with minimum of level 4.
- Candidate must submit a Verification Letter from the authority which issuing his/her license
- Candidate must pass Indonesian Air Law examination
- Candidate must hold at least 500 hours ON TYPE.
- Candidate must hold at least 1000 total flying hours ON TYPE.
- Candidate must be 61 years old or younger when submit the application
- TOTAL TIME 5000 HOURS.
Duly filled application form needs to be sent to MSD to qualify for the program.
If the documentations fulfil all requirements,Candidates need to go through assessment at the designated TRTO. The assessment Fee needs to be paid directly to the assessment agency. Upon successful assessment, offer letters will be directly extended by the Airlines to the qualified candidates.
Shortlisted candidates will proceed for the Type Rating at Designated TRTO and Line Training with Partner Airlines.
Candidates successfully meeting all the standards and required qualification criterions will be offered an employment contract DIRECTLY by our partner Airlines.
Euro 60,000 for the Type Rating & 300 Hours of Line Training
Euro 5000 is due once pilot’s resume has been approved by our Partner Airline and Euro 55,000 will be payable upon the start of Type rating training. No other payment plan is available.
TRE/TRI/SFI FOR LION AIR INDONESIA ON THE FLEET OF B737NG
MSD Aviation on behalf of its client, Lion Air, is currently offering a 1 year renewable contract for B737NG TRE/TRIís. Our Client is offering excellent terms and conditions. The positions offer an immediate start upon completion of selection and will have three different patterns of roster. Apply now.
Detailed information regarding terms and conditions of employment, salary package, Loss License Insurance, Personal Insurance, accommodation details, leave and travel benefits will be forwarded on to you once we determine that your qualifications are suitable for the position.
Click here to download the full opportunity briefing.